WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, September 25, 2009

Carol's Daughter

I was on my favorite blog, Concreteloop, the other day & spotted a picture that caught my eye.


Carol's Daughter is now selling products with Disney's new princess (Tiana) on her products!! This is too adorable. I remember announcing this movie to my Speech class in high school, and to see the movie scheduled for a December 11th release date is unbelievable!!!

More here on the movie, The Princess & The Frog.

["And when I'm no longer here, to shade her face from the glare, I'll give her my share of Carol's Daughter, and a new beach chair." - Jay-Z "Beach Chair"]

I think I'm onto something MAJOR! I never really knew what/who Carol's Daughter was but, I must say I'm so excited to try her products. Over the years, I wanted to be 'different' and cut my hair & colored it once [no biggie]. && Now it's not anywhere as healthy or as long as it used to be. I'm thinkin' I need something new. Pantene Pro-V (for women of color) isn't really working out like I expected. So Carol's Daughters might be the next thing.

From what I've seen, she uses natural products with a lot of herbs!
Just the names of some of the products alone make me eager to buy her collection:

["Hair Milk"] - $12(4 fl. oz.)/$18 (8 fl.oz.)


["Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie"] -$19

["Loc Butter"] -$15.50

She's so "big name" that Mary J. Blige, Jada Pinkett-Smith, && Oprah co-sign her collection. BTW, Jada uses her products and says "I attribute my long, beautiful hair to Lisa's Hair Elixir and Hair Balm." (*Both products are availabe for purchase.)

&& most products are under $20!! For her brand, I think that's amazing ;)

I'm on this NOW. Like seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...