WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dirty Money - "Angels" (video clip)


Recall the post I did about Diddy's (now, Sean) new group, Dirty Money (here) & their song "Angels". [As stated before, the track is sampled from "Where I'm From" (Jay-Z) && features a verse from The Notorious B.I.G.] Well, now a preview of the actual video has been leaked on-line. Artistically, the video clip looks great! I've said it before & I will reiterate once again, that black & white is timeless. Although, the clip doesn't give away too much, it does look like it will be great in its entirety. I didn't think I would, but I'm starting to like Dirty Money. If this is a representation of the album, I might have to consider buying it.

DOPE--->Dirty Money - "Angels" video clip]


[Dirty Money - "Angels" in it's entirety]


The Last Train To Paris, might be the next big thing.

Are you on or off?

Shouts out to Stuff Fly People Like for the heads up!

(Pic from:Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...