WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pants Fad to Cause Fine

TLC - "Hat 2 The Back" --- "Hat 2 the back, I gotta keep the pants down real low. That's the kinda gurl I am---"

PLIES - "Pants Hang Low" ---"I let my pants hang low, I'm from the hood & that's how sh-- goes."

I overheard on the news as I was in the kitchen, that anyone that sags their pants could possibly get hit w/ a $25 fine. It's in the works to become a law. I heard about this story from Plies but, I didn't know how true it was. I don't know about you guys but, over here the law is in the works.

[For more info., check your local news site.]

Personally, I could care less whether a grown man/young boy wants to sag & where baggy pants. If he wants to show his behind, let him do it. I do however think grown men should not be allowed to wear cornrows but, I wouldn't go as far as making a law over it.

On the other hand, what about all the women who show extreme cleavage? Not avg. cleavage [if there is such] but, the women who know good & well they need to cover up. Isn't that same type of exposure? Why not fine all those women then.

They would be silly, IMO, to make this a law. We have bigger issues in the world than people wearing their pants a few inches lower than the waistline. We're in Recession for God sake, seriously!

(Pic from: SOURCE)

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I really dnt care abt it either but they can at least wear a long shirt kuz when they bend over I really would not like to see their butt crack! lol its nasty but ppl like....i guess its wutever floats their boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yea ur right about that! It's waste of time to me.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...