WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?


(Pic from: Concreteloop)

What's wrong w/ this picture? [Let's see.]

Is it the nice building in the background? Nah.

What about the adorable baby in hand? Cute but, nope.

Oh, I know maybe the lady should be wearin' shades? It does look pretty hott outside. Good point but, once again, no.

I can tell ya' one thing. That is Deebo from "Friday". [Yes, the one that got knocked the eff out at the end but, some how recovered to star in "Next Friday"]. That's definitely him.

But umm....them sandals. [excuse my manners] Those "mandals" are not the business. That ain't it bruh! I know it's hott. It's probably sweltering [like 'ol folk would say] but, it ain't that much sun in the world bruh.

I'm done now :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ Mandels! I just don't think it's kosher for ANY dude to rock sandels, it just looks wrong. I understand they need to let their feet breathe too, but with the way some of these dudes' feet look, they just need to let them dogs suffocate in the kennel. lol.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...