WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, March 10, 2008

Freedom of Speech



I just did a research paper on the 1st Amendment, which at first I was not thrilled to do at all. I started at 11 something, though i didn't actual start typing until 12:55 and here it is 3:13am and im finally done. Today i woke up an hour late for work because i was unaware that Daylight Savings time had already happened. I thought the change happened Sunday night but i was okay afterwards. im pooped! and ready for some sleep....zzzzzzzz!!!
---by tha way i freakin sacrificed watchin "The Wire" for this essay thing. If it were up to me and not my grades, it would have been an 1hr and 40 min. sit down with no break. But grades are more important now more than ever. (GIFT and the Curse) Just know that in the future "forget the 1st amendment, who cares?!" <--- i'll prob. regret this in the morning....but hey its my freedom of press....haha...Good night.


D. House*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...