WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, May 14, 2011

DJ Ski Beatz, the Mastermind behind "Reasonable Doubt" Speaks


Hip-Hop Classics like "This Is It" (Luchini), "Politics As Usual" and "Dead Presidents" don't come out of thin air. And if you recall the last two songs are on Jay's debut album, Reasonable Doubt, a must have in your music collection. Much credit is due to Jigga Man himself but, CREDIT must be given to the mastermind behind the production. And, that is (DJ) Ski Beatz. In an interview, he speaks on how the music industry almost jaded his vision in the 90's and how he's back at it with two new titles: rapper and producer. I enjoyed this interview....Good Stuff.

Watch below:

“I got jaded through the industry and I started changing my music up, I got lost for a minute,” he calls. “Like, ‘Oh shit, what the fuck am i doing? Who am I? Where’s my music going? I’m not on top. Am I supposed to be on top?’ …Then I just broke down and stopped.” - DJ Ski Beatz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...