WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wale - "Ambitious Girl" [New Music]

Some new music from Wale has been released & I must say that I wasn't expecting this song to be like this. I knew it would be worth the listen but, I wasn't ready for the delivery Wale had. It's very intimate, if that makes sense, and Wale talks about how he rather wants [for a lack of better words] an ambitious girl versus a girl that has none. I LOVE this song, and it is really needed right now w/ all the foolishness happening today. I'm just glad it was Wale to do this. I mean who else would do it better--really?! I just hope this on his new mixtape, More About Nothing, which drops August 3rd!

"See these bxtches can't cut in yo business, I'm in love with your business,

And your productivity is the reason I interest, ambitious girl,

See, I like the person that you are,

But I'm in love with the person that you have potential to be."

[Source: Necole Bitchie]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...