WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Amerie Undergoes a Name Change?

Like many stars, Amerie has decided to change her name. But, it's not her actual name she's changing. It's the spelling of her name.

Goodbye Amerie and hello "Ameriie". Why the extra "i"?? She explains below to Rap-Up.com...

"I operate on vibes and intuition,
and I believe everything is energy;
the vibration of the double I is right for me.
Slightly different spelling, completely same pronunciation!
"

Even her Twitter name is changed (ItsAmeriie).

I'm all for "positivity" but, I admit I'm kinda lost by this. But, if it makes you happy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm lost by it too.i was watching a video on youtube,and they said the extra i stood for: Irrevalant.smh but I like Amerie.I just wish she would get her big break.she's put out four albums and she's still not up there with the rest of the stars.but she has potential and she is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mad they said "irrelevant" lol. And yea, I hope so too! She definitely has a different sound that can be hott if she comes back with some good music.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...