WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, May 7, 2010

Stat Quo - Hustle feat. Lauryn Hill

Yes, you read right. Lauryn Hill is featured on a song by rapper Stat Quo. I honestly don't know much about him but, that doesn't matter because this is a record you feel. Lauryn went back to MisEducation with this one! From the start of her first words, you feel her emotion and energy until the track ends. I may be from the South but I miss this, I don't know about you all.

[REAL TALK]: "All I wanna do is raise the next Mandela, Malcolm, Martin, Huey, whatever." - Stat Quo


Yes sir. That is "Miseducation-Everything is Everything-Zion" Lauryn. This is perfect.

You feelin' it too? Download it here.

"I be Nina Simone, and defecating on your microphone" - Lauryn Hill, "Ready Or Not"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...