WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"The Style's In The Message", as they would say...

---Yep. You read right, && read it again & again b/c these pieces done by the brand dangerousNegro speak for themselves.

Browsing a post done by Miss Dimplez here, "I got put on" to these designs.
&& You gotta love what they stand for, esp. the first one.

These two designs below are dope as well.
[24/7. 365]I can't count how many times I have said & heard that "Black History Month is EVERDAY". The top design reads exactly that!
[Takin' Over]I LOVE this so much! Check the fist in the center of the flag.
*Also notice the Eye of Horus[protection] && what looks like an ankh[life/balance] constructing the eye as well. Thanks to my Art History course, I recognize these Egyptian symbols. Dope shiii-!

My favorite of all the pieces was this shirt (below) that reads "Educated BLACK Woman"! In the words of 2Pac, "It's time to start makin' changes"...and this shirt is where WE should start.

The prices for these designs start as low as $18.00 and can be bought in wide a range of colorways & messages right
here at their on-line store.
The brand is dangerousNegro.
Get yours today && spread the word!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I feel you. && YEA, that shirt brought me back to AAMS days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those shirts.
    Very good statements.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...