WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prince, U've [STILL] Got The Look


I found this picture on Prince.org which is [apparently] his largest fan site, && he still has IT! Plus, the hair is always on point w/ him!

Prince can sing his behind off. You know that like I know that!! He is the definition of a true "artist's artist" w/ his ability to play a wide range of instruments...all of which he taught himself. I was a sucker for his music at a very early age. I'm embarrassed to say but, when I was younger, I thought he was Michael Jackson's father...not knowing they really actually weren't far apart in age. But, that was then. && now Prince, to me still can not be topped. His music can be a little "in your face" & downright odd in some instances ("Darling Nikki") but, he still has my vote!! I loved him in Purple Rain, & I can sing each and every song from the soundtrack. Besides "Beautiful Ones" still has my heart to this very day.

Every now & then I listen to this on my I-Tunes. Gotta love LIVE music!

//[Chaka Khan sings "Sweet Thing" while Prince plays for her. This IS music at it's finest.]

*sorry for the bad quality


As my mother would say, "This is grown folks music" but, Prince is timeless man.

1 comment:

  1. Yes he was! Who could ever forget those cutout tight pants!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...