WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Humor Me, Bruh Man

You remember Bruh Man? From the fifth floor (w/ four fingers)? The one that never used the door & somehow always ended up in Martin's home via the window! Rain, sleet, or snow, Bruh Man was there "just chillin" as always, usually wearing something that belonged to Martin or that was extremely too tight for his body, and eating all the food!!


Check out Bruh Man's best clips.

Some tidbits:

[20 sec mark]//Martin: "Hold up, Hold up, Hold Up! No, you do not have on my sweater!"

Bruh Man: "Yea man it got a lil' cold in here, so I went in your closet & borrowed this."

[2:44]//Martin: Bruh Man. c'mon man it's not a good time, cmon now. Wassup?

Bruh Man: Just chillin. Lookin' for some jell-o.

Martin: Man c'mon. Get your Charlie Brown boots & roll out....Don't walk w/ the slow bob, Let's go man!

[5:50]//Martin: What are you doing here Bruh Man?

Bruh Man: Nothin. Just chillin, trying to get me this j-o-b-b.

[8:25]//Bruh Man: Yall just don't know how to eat. I'll scrap the mold right off and sure nuff have me a wish sandwich.

Martin: What's a wish sandwich?

Bruh Man: Wish I had some meat to go up on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...