WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Case of Five NBA Athlete Tattoos

5 tattoos that disturb me...

[1]//Name: DeShawn Stevenson (Washington Wizards)
I thought we'd start off with him since he's already lifting his chin for all to see. I don't understand his Abe Lincoln/5 dollar bill look at all. And then he chose the neck of all places.

[2]//Name: Kenyon Martin (Denver Nuggets)
Let's just say he loves his woman, Trina.

[3]//Name: Gilbert Arenas (Washington Wizards)
Although he does have a better tattoo, which can be viewed in the video to the right, this right here is a mess. I rather Gilbert write a poem about Obama, then result to putting these words on his fingers. And what's the deal with the almost gang-sign position of his fingers? I don't think I can believe in this Gilbert. Nah man. Good message but, try again next term.

[4]//Name: Jameer Nelson (Orlando Magic)
Jameer is a good player but, come on with this mess!!

[5]//Name: Udonis Haslem (Miami Heat)
This one is by far my favorite. This is a case when both Map Quest fails you, and the weather channel (note the sun designs spread all over the state) has left you to fend for yourself. Well, folks! From here it looks like it will be sunny in Tallahassee with a slight chance of what the heck were ya' thinking when you got this? This takes the whole "put on for my city" movement to another level! Try AGAIN!!

VERDICT: GUILTY!!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO...you like Kenyon like that?! He's alright. I hope they stay together b/c you can't just pass that to the next gurl.

    Udonis: Gurl, yea lol. A mess! Small tattoos are nice too. I don't know why people feel that "gotta go big or go home"...whuteva!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...