WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Big Bold Ring Trend

As of lately, I have become infatuated with big BOLD rings! It's cosmetic jewelry like this that can spice up any outfit!

Check out some of these pieces from Forever 21 (My Fav.), which can also be found online. The ring I'm wearing in the picture is actually from Charlotte Russe.

//[Flower Power]: Flowers & little sparkle never hurt anybody right?
I ADORE the... "Mega Flower Ring" in cream (Left).
This one would look perfect w/ a sheer polish for those days when you just want to feel girly.

//[Animalistic]: Dare to be different w/ this type of ring.
I LIKE the... "Rhinestone Panther Ring". It's definitely BOLD & different. This will def. give you that edge to pull off any classic black outfit w/ boots. ($5.80)

//[It's A Formal Affair]: You thought bow ties were just for men? Definitely not! Switch it up with these elegant pieces to make 'em look twice!!
I'm FEELIN' the... "Rina Rhinestone Bow Ring"(right). It's not too big and the slit designs adds a little extra, which I like!

//[In Living Color]: I love hues of green, blue, and purple b/c they look great on just about any skin tone. They are like gems :)
I WOULD ROCK BOTH the... "Broad Square Ring" (2nd;$5.80) & "Lacquer Shell Ring" (4th;$4.80). The square shape & the pebble look are dope!

//[Face it, && EmBRACE it]: I'm not a huge bracelet person. But, these pieces are too nice to pass up.
I WOULD ROCK the... "Embossed Stone Cuff" ($6.80) && would definitely pair it up w/ the ring above! I also LOVE the "Lacquer Wing Cuff Bracelet" ($5.80). It's exotic looking & would look great with the "Owl Face Ring" above ($5.80) in gold detail.

...So, as you can see there is a variety. Switch it up during the week.
Maybe you're feelin' Rihanna's album, HARD, extra hard && wanna rock it out...try a studded bracelet or an animal design.

Maybe you're going out on a date && want the perfect piece: try an elegant flower ring.

Whichever you choose, you're never too lose!

---until next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a ring person...but I do like that trend. I'm sittin here thinking I wish I had some earrings like that...then I'd be really happy...lol

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...