WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Regina Kings' Beau, Malcom.

Regina King visited the set of Wendy Williams' show this week, and they were very secretive of her new boyfriend, although Wendy mentioned that he had been a previous guest. So, I thought of all the men that came through her set and Morris Chestnut came to mind. I 'GOOGLE' those two names, and nothing but, work related results pop up. Then I GOOGLE her name and his name pops up....Malcom Jamal Warner. The pics are everywhere. It's sad but, the internet is a very dangerous tool. Besides, Wendy spilled the beans by giving the little hint she did give.

I've always loved Regina's work and the way she seems to keep her cool. It seems like you know her on a personal level. But, by the looks of these pictures, they do look cute together though...I am not mad.




He's not just "Theo" anymore. That's for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...