WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, December 11, 2009

"It's About Time!!!"

...the three words you will hear over and over whenever the movie starring Disney's FIRST Black princess is mentioned (The Princess & The Frog). Her name is Tiana && boy am I glad the movie is out TODAY!! I stated months ago about the first time that I discovered this movie was in the works. It was 2007 when I first heard about it and it's like a dream come true.


&& got dammit [excuse me]! It's about time!!!

It's everywhere. The media is finally promoting it, and the stores are buying into the products as well. I personally want the comforter set, NO LIE! I had Barbie, Ariel, etc. && I most certainly want my Tiana!!!
Check these out:

[Comforter set - Target]


[Yep...the video games/books are in stores!]


[Tiana &&& Boys II Men. Say word?!]


[Tiana (Disneyland) with Anika Noni Rose && little princesses. Cute!!]


[Balloons too...she is everywhere!!]

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

...there are no words to explain how much this means to the world as a whole. It's contentment && definitely deserved a brief post amid my exams. :)

...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...