WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chrisette Michele: Fragile f/ Wale (Behind the Scenes)


I love her. Chrisette Michelle is that chick I'm tellin' you. && I def. bought her album Epiphany too!! The two artists combined for the video of the remix to "Fragile", which is also on her album. Shamefully, I haven't listened to the original enough to know it but, the remixx sounds amazing. I mean when you have Wale opening up the song w/ a verse what else can you expect?? It's about as good as it gets...

*btw, Chrisette looks stunning in these clips. The hair, the makeup, the fit...all on POINT.

//"Fragile" (Behind the Scenes) :: PART I


//"Fragile" (Behind the Scenes) :: Part II


...The production is crazy!!

//Download Chrisette's "Fragile" remixx f/ Wale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...