WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, May 7, 2009

THINKFAST: If The Shoes Make The Man (Or Woman), What Do Your Shoes Say About You Right Now?

Well, today i found another post from Plinky.

"If The Shoes Make The Man (Or Woman), What Do Your Shoes Say About You Right Now?"

Well today I went to Publix and I also had an interview today as well. I chose my old pair of tan and brown Nike Dunks simply because I wanted to be comfortable. Even though they are a bit old, I love how they look on my feet. They gave my cargos a "tom-boy" feel which I like to do occassionally.

So, I would have to say my Dunks said that I was very casual and relaxed. I was never the person that had to dress up, as I prefer my graphic tee look before ANYTHING!!!

For my interview, I threw on my BCBG heels. I wanted to look professional but not over the top.

But when it comes to any occasion, I think it matters on my mood and what I want to be at that moment. If I'm stepping out to then I might do a peep toe heel (Sh-- I don't polish my toes for nothing!!!) or if I'm running errands probably some Nike Forces or my semi-new Rainbows, which are great too. Usually, I'm more lenient to comfort, so
if it hurts terribly (the shoe) it's probably not going on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...