WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THINKFAST: "List 5 Things 2 Do Before I Die"

Thanks to PLINKY, I got a good idea for a post!

As days are passing, and as we grow and mature into better people we are essentially losing time. None of us is getting any younger by the second, and for that matter we must take action. Carpe Diem = Seize The Day.

Being in college has faced me to reality. The reality that doesn't wait or pause its self because I'm still young or because my parents still support me. I live in a world that is fast paced and real. A world that if I don't shape up, will ultimately knock me down.

So, Instead of being upset, down, and full of negativity, I would rather be positive and smile about the good things in life or whats in store.

With that being said, here is my list of "5 Things 2 Do Before I Die":
(In no specific order)

1) Travel all around the world. - I feel cooped up, and I kno there is soo much out there to see and explore. And I'm ready. I think I'm going to start goin somewhere special just 4 me every year...just because. But as I get older...I'm thinking Vegas, Africa, Paris, Australia...


2) Actually join a church, and attend it regularly. - This is an important one for me because, I have been to many churches and been Baptized but I didn't commit. And as I get older, I want to do that.

3) Become a successful Obstetrician. - I've always wanted to be an Obgyn, ever since I was in 7th grade. I was inspired by the "Cosby Show", and I can NOT wait to fufill my dream. With that opportunity, I want to give back to my parents, family, and community.

4) Wake up in the morning and be content with life, and not stress over miniscule things that overall aren't significant. - I just want to gain that state of mind, where my mind is in a happy place and complaining isn't involved.

5) Start a foundation/club to make a difference in someone's life. - I want to have a foundation for broken homes/divorced families. I came from a divorced family and it was hard to cope with, and I want to form a a foundation/ club where children can go and discuss their problems. A place where they'll be given some inspiration so they can keep their head up along the way. Parent's sometimes fail to realize that when the parent's divorce, the children are being torn too.

I just want to be CONTENT. I'm so over the drama. I'm way past the games. I just want to be successful, inspire, and give back. That's really all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...