WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, April 3, 2009

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT: Lil Kim Crushes Competition on "Dancing With The Stars"!!!


I must say that I have been absolutely shocked by this woman's ability to dance the way she does. Who would have thought that Lil Kim of all people would be on this show? We have seen her go from the bottom to the top and I TRULY think this is her moment. If you have been under a rock for a month you may not have a clue of what I'm talking about. But, female rapper, Lil Kim, has been literally killing the competition on ABC's hit show, "Dancing With The Stars"! She has been shining since she debueted on the show and I'm rooting for her until the end. Other than Kim, some of the other dancing stars include actor David Alan Grier, actress Denise Richards, and even co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak. Whether or not these celebrities are still on the show, I have no idea, as I'm more interested in Lil Kim. And I have to admit, I've missed a couple episodes but when I saw this video below of her and dance partner Derek Hough dancing the Tango, I was amazed. Everything from her form, to the choreography, to her facial expressions are on POINT! Click HERE for more information on "Dancing With The Stars"!!!

Watch Kim's stunning performance of the Tango, which aired Monday (March 31st):


(Video from: WSHH)

(Picture above from: ABC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...