WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, March 7, 2008

Growth Spurt

Well tomorrow I am goin to visit one of my college choices tomorrow. I will be taking many pics and I have to get up super early to be there at 9:00! omg! Not to mention, I have yet ANOTHER cold! (when will this madness stop?) I haven't even applied for scholarships, which i know i need to do and soon! but thats for another day!

WIRED UP: I have become one with this show, The Wire, and that show is just amazing. If you have never seen it, you should def. check it out on HBO. As of now you can watch it on Demand as well.

Prom: Senior prom is April 26. Things i have to do
-get a dress
-get a dress
-get my date to pay for his ticket
-determine if our prom is gon be wack as last year!

okay back to a more focused mind state:
I'm so ready to graduate and a lil shock'd that I made it this far. I mean i knew i would make it but it came so fast. It's my senior year and i graduate June 3, 2008. It's just crazy to say the veryy least. I got into all three colleges i apllied to and i am very satisfied in life. I am also learning alot about myself. Learning independence and the significance of it because when i got to college, esp. Winthrop which by the way, my best friend isnt going, i will have to resurface and make new all over again. But thats apart of life. I have also been getting into makeup, it was on point today. I know i sound like a dorkk but, its true. I got my very own foundation yesterday..M.A.C makeup. the bill was ridiculous when i got everything i needed. but I've been growing thats all.
signing off...D.House

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...